Thursday, October 10, 2024

Seize the Birthday #293

 

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's time once again for a new Seize the Birthday challenge.  Shirley is our host this fortnite and she's chosen Dots as our (optional) Topping.  Once again I opted for a subtle approach.  Here's my card.






I chose both newer and older products from Spellbinders along with some polka dot papers from MFT to create my mostly die cut design which I believe is rather self explanatory.  I did double up on the vine portion using white cardstock as a shadow layer barely peeking out from the main aqua piece.  The panel is a deep navy as is the shadow layer of the heat embossed sentiments.  If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer them in the comments.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Floral Oval die set
Spellbinders - Lots of Wishing stamp set
Spellbinders - Swallowtail Tags die set
MFT - 6x6 paper pad

I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Just remember to make it a birthday card!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Jules



2 comments:

  1. Jules, love your pretty polka dotted flowers. Great idea. Your card is beautiful with the dark blue background and white die cut. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Jules. Love your dotted flowers. I have this Spellbinders die and love using it. It showcased it so well.

    ReplyDelete