Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Color Hues #97

Hello my Crafty Friends!  It's my turn once again to host our Color Hues challenge and I've chosen the duo of Olive and Mustard for my hues.  I thought this combination would work well for autumnal themed cards but I'm strangely craving a sandwich now.  Anyone else hungry?




I opted for a floral motif so I grabbed some dies and cardstock scraps in the appropriate colors and got to work.  I set my focal design off to the left of center, arranging the pieces onto a floral embossed panel of white cardstock. The sentiment was stamped onto a ticket shaped tag and positioned over some wrapped twine which I thought added to the autumnal feel.  The panel was adhered to a mustard colored card base and some clear gems were added for interest.  I had some leftover die cuts so I also created a couple of generic tags.  




Supplies:
Spellbinders - Envelope of Wonder dies set
Spellbinders - Autumn Wonder die set
Spellbinders - Small Die of the Month Dec 2018
Altenew - Many Thanks stamp set
Spellbinders - Scattered Fall embossing folder
American Crafts - twine

I hope you'll join us in the gallery.  My teammates have some beautiful cards showcased on the blog for inspiration.  Remember to use only the designated hues (as well as neutrals) in your design. Let's get the gallery hopping!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Jules

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jules! Every detail makes an impact. Love the tags, too. I have a little envelope of left-over flowers and a set of tags already die cut, but they've been sitting on my table for months! I should take the cue from you and do it when I die cut them. So glad you made it through the awful hurricanes. Such a stressful time.

    ReplyDelete