Saturday, October 5, 2024

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #255

 

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is starting out October with a fan favorite.  We are looking for creations with a Halloween theme.  Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month is appreciated however it's totally optional.  Me, being the overachiever that I am, *wink* I went all in for Halloween Pink.








As usual, I pulled out all of my elements but began work on the background first since it needed some dry time.  I used a combination of Black Soot and Raspberry Preserve Distress Oxide inks for my blending.  Once it had dried back just a bit I added the black and white splatters.  I die cut the ghost and trick or treat bag in white and shaded them very sparsely.  The kitty was die cut in black.  (She's almost a mirage in the background.)  The sentiment was heat embossed in white once the panel had fully dried.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Dancing Ghost die set
Spellbinders - Kitty Cats die set
Art Impressions - Fright Night stamp set
Distress Oxides

I invite you to visit our blog where our challenges are now one month in length.  I think most of you prefer that as we have seen an uptick in our entries.  Thank you all for that!!!  I'd love for you to leave some comments for my teammates and I hope to see your creations in the gallery.  Snark is much appreciated but not required. 

Thanks so much for visiting!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment