Today I'm sharing two cards created from new floral die sets sent to me by Spellbinders. (You may remember this card I posted recently posted using a third gifted floral set.)
My first card showcases the Black Eyed Susan set designed by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. The florals began life as white cardstock which I colored with dye inks. I've found that a small flat stipple/paint brush works really well in giving these smaller images some dimension.
I added some black splatters and gold metallic pen accents to the florals and arranged them vertically along the left edge of a mini slimline wood grain textured card base. The sentiment was die cut from matte gold cardstock stacked three high and adhered to the coordinating shadow. I finished it off with some gold pearls. Here's a closer look at the florals...
My second card was created using the Vinca Etched die set also from Susan. I die cut these florals from scraps of blush colored cardstock and then added blending with dye inks for depth. The leaves were cut from green cardstock and embellished with bits of gold metallic pen. In this design I opted for a spray of flowers starting at the top of the card, cascading downward. The setiment was stamped prior to embossing the background. This one is a typical A2 size.
My affliate access was removed (not by Spellbinders but rather by CJ) during my relocation absence but I am providing links to all of the Spellbinders products still in stock.
Black Eyed Susan die set
Brushed Gold metallic cardstock
Handwritten Sentiments die set (discontinued)
Fashion Gold Pearls (out of stock)
Vinca die set
Polka Dot and Posy embossing folder
Fall Thoughtfulness stamp set (discontinued)
I appreciate you taking the time to stop by. Many thanks once again to Spellbinders for allowing me to play along with their newest products.
See ya tomorrow!!!
Jules
No comments:
Post a Comment