Saturday, October 3, 2026

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #279


I am getting to experience my first full fall season in over forty-three years and I am soooo excited!  I'm even more excited because I can now fully embrace autumnal themed cards now without feeling like a total Poser.  :-)  

Today I'm sharing with you my card for our October Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers card challenge.  The prompt is Witch with an option of Pink for Breast Awareness Month.  I've always incorporated pink in the past however this time I am going full fall overboard this time around.  

Would you believe the tiny little witch die is the only witch in my stash?  (The horror!!!)  I love a CAS card however it would have been a bit bare with just my little witch so I added her to a whole pumpkin themed design.


 






And because I had a few tidbits left over
 I created a cute little Halloween tag.


I gathered up a stack of assorted Halloween themed die sets and cut out a bunch of little pieces using colored cardstock scraps.  The scene centers around the jack-o-lantern with all of the bits tucked in here and there.  I embossed the kraft background using the ink swipe method on the folder prior to running it through my machine.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a strip of black cardstock.  I have absolutely no idea when I'll use this card but I'm really loving the cuteness.  She may stay displayed on my shelf until after Thanksgiving.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Harvest Magic die set
Spellbinders - Autumn Scarecrow die set
Spellbinders - SDOTM Sept 2018
Spellbinders - Meandering Floral embossing folder
Memory Box - Trick or Treat dies
Simon Says Stamp - Halloween cob web die
Kat Scrappiness -Simple Sentiment Halloween set  

I invite you to join us on our blog and I can't wait to see your Witchy Creations in our gallery.  You have all month to play!

Thanks for visiting!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment