Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Color Hues #96


If it's the first of the month, it's time for a new challenge over at the Color Hues challenge blog.  In anticipation of this month's celebration Julie B has chosen the color combo of Orange and Purple.  You all know how I despise purple but it's not so bad on a Halloween card.  And you can see that I purposely didn't use much.  Ha!





Yeah, I do love me some Zombies.  And Zombies with a bit of snark is even better.  :-)

I began with the background blending...purple on the bottom and a gradient of orange at the top.  I used a background stamp and black ink to create the ground and individual stamps to create the zombies, trees and sentiment. (I stamped right over the background colors.)  As a final touch I added the die cut fence to give us a bit more time to run away.  *wink*

Supplies:
Fun Stampers Journey - Zombies Attack! stamp set
Hero Arts - Graveyard stamp set
Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Zombies stamp set
MFT - Animal Farm Fence die
Distress Oxides

I invite you to visit our blog for more colorful inspiration!  At the time of writing it appears that most of my fellow teammies also opted for Halloween themed cards however the only requirement is that you use only Orange and Purple (along with neutrals) on your card.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Thanks so much for joining me!

Jules

 

No comments:

Post a Comment