Friday, September 27, 2024

Creating for Fun - Part 7


Hello friends!  I'm back with another Created Just for Fun card where I turned a taco truck die set into a mobile coffee shop.  What do you think?





Die sets like these just make my paper doll lovin' heart happy!  I combined a Spellbinders taco truck set with miscellaneous coffee shop stamps and dies from MFT to create my one of a kind shop on wheels.  For this design I did use colored cardstock scraps rather than my go-to Distress Oxide blending onto white cardstock technique.  The background however was created with Oxides and lots of subtle splatters.  Now if only this would come around my neighborhood like the ice cream truck!  

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Taco die set
MFT - Make a Sign die set
MFT - Coffee Shop die set
MFT - Coffee Break stamp set

Thanks so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the blogosphere!  

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment