Saturday, September 7, 2024

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #254

 

If it's the first Saturday of the month then it's time for the start of a new challenge over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog.  And being early September we're challenging you to create Autumnal themed cards....preferably (but optional) with a bit of humor or snark.  Rather than go the pretty fall leaves route I opted for a Halloween themed card.





Somebody's sure got a lotta raking to do.  Not it!


I began my card with the blending out of the panel.  I like to do this first when possible so it has time to dry before adhering my elements.  And speaking of elements, I stamped, colored (Copics) and fussy cut the images.  I am giving myself a pat on the back for my patience however you can see that I opted to stamp the spider and web 'cause "ain't nobody got time for that!"  I die cut the fence, assembled my elements and finished with the heat embossed sentiment.  

Supplies:
Art Impressions - Fright Night stamp set
MFT - Animal Farm Fence

I invite you to visit our blog for my autumnal inspiration where Leslie is our Reigning Queen.  You could be next!  

Thanks for visiting!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. Muah ha ha ha ha I love this!!! That cat holding on for dear life is perfection :) as is your background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, Copic coloring! Love everything about this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete