Monday, September 9, 2024

Creating for Fun - Part 6

 

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I'm sharing another card made just for fun.  No rules, no committments, no featured products...Just for the Fun of crafting.  




My beautiful bird is another die cut given to me by my friend Chris.  She die cut it in white and I added the color with Distress Oxides.  I die cut the gorgeous floral from a piece of textured cream cardstock and used the same hue of Distress Oxide to color a couple of the floral pieces as well as the sentiment shadow.  (Sentiment stamped with crisp black pigment ink.)  I used the blues to shade a bit of a white panel before embossing it.  

Supplies:
Honeybee Stamps - Bluebird die
Simon Says Stamp - Blossom Field embossing folder
Concord & 9th - Picked Posies die set
Simon Says Stamp/CZ Designs - Clean Line Gratitude stamp/die set

Thanks so much for visiting!!!  I don't get a lot of traffic for cards that aren't part of my Design Team assignments so I really appreciate you stopping by!

Jules

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jules! Love how you colored the bluebird, and that flower die and embossing folder all work so well together! Glad that you are enjoying using the bird die! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete