Thursday, September 26, 2024

Seize the Birthday #292

 

Hello my dear crafty friends!  My mama and I are am back from a wonderful trip to Illinois to visit family and special friends.  It was still very warm there but I did get a few tiny glimpses of fall.  I have a trip to North Carolina scheduled for October so maybe I'll get the cooler temps along with the turning leaves.

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the new Seize the Birthday challenge blog where our current Topping is Celebrate.  Easy Peasy on this one.





After choosing my color scheme I stamped and die cut my butterfly, the main focus of my card.  I then used those same colors to do some ink blending along the bottom third of the panel before stamping my Celebrate greeting.  I embossed the entire panel with a floral 3D floral, adhered the butterfly and added some green pearls to simulate movement.  Another simple card that packs some punch, don't you think?

Supplies:
MFT - Brilliant Butterflies
Altenew - Celebration stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - Blossom Field embossing folder
Trinity Stamps - Vivid Viridian pearl mix

I invite you to join us at the blog for more inspiration.  We would love for you to play along with us in the gallery.  Toppings are optional however it must be a birthday card.  

Thanks so much for visiting! 

Jules

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blended background and that butterfly. Wonderful job my dear!

    ReplyDelete