Sunday, August 4, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #738


I am really enjoying my newly found free time lately and have been spending much of it in my craft room.  Today I am playing with the Just Us Girls blog with a color challenge.  I love this color combination so much that I made a two-fer.  We'll start with the one I am posting to their blog.










And now card #2.  I'm still on the fence as to which I like better.  




If these cards look familiar to you it's because it's a CASE of this card I created and posted last week.  In that post I mentioned how I wanted to create one in pink so this challenge gave me the push I wanted/needed.  

The construction is very straightforward.  The elements were die cut from colored cardstock (no blending) and adhered to a panel of pink cardstock and then layered again with a scalloped edge panel.  This is a very easy and fun technique that I hope you'll try.  

Supplies:
Erin Lee Creative - Layering Dahlia die set
Concord and 9th - Picked Posies die set (yellow center)
WPlus 9 - Sunshine Layers die set (scalloped frame)
Simon Says Stamp - Clean Lines Gratitude stamp/die set
Altenew - Bold Thanks die set

Let me know if you have a favorite!  And as always, thank you so much for visiting my blog.  Your support means so much.

Jules

4 comments:

  1. I can't really pick a favorite...but maybe the first card. Love these flowers in our colors!!!! And how you framed them is fab!! So happy you played along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am leaning toward the first card as well. These flowers look great in orange and hot pink. Love it. Thanks ever so much for trying and sharing your color experiment with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous and so beautiful and bold in this weeks colours at JUGS. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous. Your background is very fun! Thanks for sharing at JUGS

    ReplyDelete