Monday, August 26, 2024

Creating for Fun - Part 4

 

I am so very late to the Postage Stamp cardmaking trend but better late than never.  I'm here today to share another card, made Just for Fun.  



I still don't own any of the awesome coordinating stencils so I made do with just the background die.  At first I tried to "stay within the lines" however after that proved a bit tedious I just went with my gut.  And I'm happy I did.  

I chose four colors of Distress Oxide inks to color my white die cuts and then arranged them until I was happy.  Not rocket science but I did purposefully leave a section for my sentiment.  (I often forget that part.  LOL!)  Everything was adhered flat to the card panel with liquid glue.

Supplies:
Waffle Flower - Postage Collage die
Spellbinders - Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes stamp set
Spellbinders - Simply Perfect Layered Blooms die set
Spellbinders - Little Chickadee die set

Thanks so much for visiting!!!  I'm really enjoying my extra time lately and love making cards without restrictions.

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment