Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Creating for Fun - Part 3

 

Hello my dear crafty friends.  I am back with Part 3 of my Creating for Fun series.  I was highly inspired by a set of die cut floral cards created by my friend Michele.  I may have to do some shopping at the Stamp Market for the dies she used but for now, here are my versions.

 


 



My cards started with a previously clear embossed scrap of green cardstock.  I thought it would make for an interesting leaf design when die cut.  I loved the look so I pulled out additional scraps in different colors, stamped them in Versamark and then heat embossed them in clear.  These all became the basis for the die cut elements.  It's a wonderful alternative to designer papers.  I photographed them below for reference.



I carried the clear embossed theme onto my white panel backgrounds.  I think the completed card assembly is self explanatory however please leave me a note in the comments if you have any questions.    

Supplies:
Concord and 9th - Picked Posies die set
Embossed Cardstocks:
    MFT - Marbled Background stamp
    Hero Arts - Chain Linked Fence background stamp
    Hero Arts - Tropical Foliage background stamp
    Simon Says Stamp - Chunky Sweater background stamp
The Greetery - Opposites Attract stamp/die set

I appreciate each and every one of you who takes the time to visit my blog.  Until next time..... Happy Crafting!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment