Monday, July 22, 2024

Spellbinders - Home for the Holidays Collection

 
My post today showcases three Better Press sets sent to me by Spellbinders.  The products include two background plates (reverse images) and two sentiment sets.  If you haven't tried their Better Press system I highly recommend it, especially for sentiments.  The images are so professionally crisp.  I wish you could see these in person.  

My first card combines one of the new background plates with a new holiday sentiment plate set, complete with coordinating dies, with a previously released floral die set.  While gingkos are not holiday per se, they do look really pretty when done in gold and black.  For this one the black cardstock background was pressed with Versamark clear ink and heat embossed in gold.  The result is stunning.








My second card uses the reverse plate background plate whereby the background is pressed and the fir branches remain the color of the original cardstock.  (In this case, white.)  I used a Distress Oxide ink to achieve this gorgeous background.  To it I added a sentiment from the new Sending Joy set, a second sentiment from the Color Mix Joy Registration set as well as a bird from the Out and About collection.  I really love this look of this one as well. 






 
My final card showcases the Color Mix Joy Registration set which includes the three large letters as well as several sub-sentiments.  I pressed the word, one letter at a time, onto a panel of black cardstock using a white pigment ink.  I trimmed the image down, used an embossing folder to jazz it up a bit, and centered it onto a white card base.  I added strips of red glitter cardstock and black/white diagonal striped paper and finally a sentiment from this same set.  





Supplies:
Spellbinders - Sealed Gingko die set
MFT - black and white striped 6x6 paper pad
Honeybee Stamps - tiny gold stars


Many thanks to Spellbinders for the opportunity to showcase these fabulous new products.  I can't wait to play with them more.  

And many thanks to you for visiting.  Your time is much appreciated.

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment