Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Spellbinders - Garden Buddies (Out and About Collection)

 

I'm back again today with another card created from goodies sent to me by Spellbinders.  The Garden Buddies die set, from the Out and About Collection, features a cute gnome, bird and florals and I used them all on today's card.  




The elements were all die cut from white cardstock and colored with Distress Oxides.  I love this method as you can pick and choose any color of the rainbow for your design.  The background appears to have some depth to it with blues and fushias however it's all Seedless Preserves.  As Bob would say, "A Happy Accident." 

I arranged the elements on a (fancy) die cut circle and added a sentiment tag to the lower bottom right.   This color combo really makes me smile.  (An acceptable shade of purple. *wink*)

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Garden Buddies die set
Spellbinders - Swallowtail Tags die set
Spellbinders - Elegant Twist Circle die set
Spellbinders - Essential Sentiments stamp set

Thanks so much to Spellbinders for the products and thanks so much to my readers for visiting!  I appreciate each and every one of you.

Jules


1 comment:

  1. All these elements are so fun, Jules, and play so well together! I love the colors, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete