Monday, July 8, 2024

Spellbinders - Roller Disco Dottie (Out and About Collection)

 

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a card created with dies from the new Out and About Collection by Spellbinders.  I am always honored when they bless me with pieces from their newest releases to share with you. 

Today's card showcases a cute roller skating dog called Roller Disco Dottie.  I knew I wanted to create something a bit different with this set so I looked through my latest Spellbinder purchases and thought the umbrella from another recent set would work nicely.  Another rummage through some extremely old products revealed this sentiment stamp from MFT and voila!  An offbeat Get Well card was born.  





The dog and the bottom section of the umbrella were cut from white cardstock and then ink blended in Distress Oxides.  The remainder of the dies were cut from colored cardstocks.  The sentiment was stamped onto a panel of white cardstock that was later embossed with a 3D folder.  After that it was just a matter of assembly.  

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Geo Screen embossing folder (no longer available, sorry)
Spellbinders - Rain or Shine die set (purchased myself)
MFT - Get Well Wishes stamp set

Thanks so much for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere!  I will be sharing more cards with additional Spellbinder goodies later this week.

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment