Monday, July 15, 2024

Spellbinders - Dancin' in the Rain (Out and About Collection)

 

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing two more cards using products sent to me by Spellbinders.  Both feature the Dancin' in the Rain etched die sets from their June 2024 Out and About Collection.

For my first card I once again utilized my go-to "die cut in white and blend with Distress Oxide inks" method.  This time I used soft pinks, blues and greens.






I even remembered to grab a photo of the inks I used.



After blending out the background panel I sprayed it with a silver glitter spray so it has a really pretty shimmer to it in real life.  In addition to the cute umbrella holding human (in my case, a girl) I added in some florals from the Garden Buddies set I showcased previously as well as a sentiment from the Santa's Sippin' Sayings stamp set I purchased myself.  I stamped and die cut it in a circle and added it to the middle of her umbrella.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Garden Buddies die set
silver glitter spray


My second card is more of the CAS variety and features a cute little duck also in the set.  I die cut these in white as well but opted to color them with Copic alcohol markers for a more vibrant look.  


I just love their little rain bonnets and booties!  The background texture of the panel was achieved with the use of the Plaid Company embossing folder.  The sentiment is from my stash and also a NBUS product so I'll be sharing this in Darnell's gallery as well.  

Supplies:
Concord & 9th - Bunch of Blossoms stamp set
Copics




Many thanks to Spellbinders Paper Arts for graciously sharing some of their wonderful products with me.  Stayed tuned as I will have more cards in store soon.

Thanks for visiting!!!  Your time is much appreciated.

Jules

1 comment:

  1. Swoon! You are showcasing these products brilliantly, Jules! Your softly colored little princess is so sweet with her fab umbrella and then switching to bold colors for your adorable little duckies was the right design call! Love the added interest with the e/f background. (Don't they look like a chorus line? lol Singin' in the rain, justa singin' in the rain ...!) Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete