Saturday, May 4, 2024

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #250

 
Happy Saturday Snarky Friends!  A new month is upon us and The Sisterhood is celebrating with a new prompt. My card could fit many catagories but the one we're looking for is Outdoors. 





I want to go where she is!

I chose one of my favorite flamingo images which I colored in with Copic markers.  I added a stamp from a very old Kelly Purkey set as I thought this sentiment would make a great encouragement card.  I die cut an arch using a tag die into a piece of bright coral cardstock, embossed it with a folder and then popped it up over the colored image.  I felt like it needed a bit more sumthin' sumthin' so I added the simple florals at opposite edges adding in some matte enamel dots as centers.  

Supplies:
WPlus 9 - Summer Time stamp set
Kelly Purkey - Hot Mess stamp set
Spellbinders - Blossom Field embossing folder
Lil Inkers - Anytime Tag die set
MFT - Creature Comforts dies

We would love for you to come join us!  Our challenges are now a month long so there's plenty of time to ponder and play.  I invite you to check out our blog for some more Outdoorsy inspiration!

Thanks for spending a part of your day with me.

Jules

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh the pinks....love love love
    And that flamingo - totes adorbs :)

    ReplyDelete