Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Spellbinders - Sympathy Cards

 

Hello again.  Last week was a busy one.  Today I'm featuring another gift from Spellbinders however it isn't from this latest release. I've been seeing these large monograms all over IG so I'm thrilled to be part of the "in" crowd.  Sympathy cards are so hard to make so I'm grateful to be able to add this one to my collection.







The extra large monogram and sentiment are Better Press plates.  I really love this system, especially for sentiments.  The results are just so crisp.  The top card was "stamped" with black pigment ink and colored in with Polychromos.  I added a strip of my favorite embossing folder and a border of black and white striped designer paper.  Card #2 was an experiment with kraft cardstock and white pigment ink.  It's certainly okay but I need to tweak this method a bit.  I trimmed it out in pink cardstock and some gold metallic spray to finish it off.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Floral W Better Press plate
Spellbinders - Leafy Helix embossing folder
MFT Stamps - b/w striped 6x6 paper pad

Thanks so much for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere!!  Your time is much appreciated.

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment