Thursday, April 18, 2024

Spellbinders - My Favorite Person

 

Today I'm featuring more Spellbinders products.  These happen to be included when you purchase the Better Press system which I recently purchased for myself.  I've been really pleased with the supply options and amazingly crisp results.




Anticipating my Copic coloring, I pressed the floral plate into white cardstock using a dye ink from my stash. After coloring I added the score lines manually and then used an edge die to create a fun border.  I adhered it to a blue card base and added in some clear droplets.  I think this image would make for a beautiful sympathy card when switching out the sentiment.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Better Press floral plate (included with machine)
Spellbinders - Small Die of the Month Club Feb 2018

If you're on the fence (like I was) I wholeheartedly recommend this new plate system.  I know I'm going to have lots of fun with this in the future.

Thanks so much for your time!!!  Much appreciated.

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment