Thursday, April 11, 2024

Spellbinders Propagation Garden --- Sympathy Card and a Birthday Tag


Hello Crafty Friends!  I am back with more new products from the Propagation Garden release designed by Annie Williams. Today's examples use a new set of Better Press plates named Tropical Leaves.  As you will see later this week, I created several cards using different color variations of this set but for today's card I kept it very simple and traditional.





I thought these leaves looked fabulous in black and white so I am using them "naked".  I combined a few of the leaves with a "new to me" stamp set and a really, really, really old artsy fartsy frame (as in more than 15 years old), both from Spellbinders.  I think simplicity is best when it comes to sympathy cards so I left this one un-embellished.  (Did I just make up a new word?)  

In my next example I used the same Better Press plates to create gold embossed tags.  All you need to do is swap out the black ink for Versamark and then use your favorite gold embossing powder.  I stamped the sentiment vertically (from the same stamp set as above) and created a wonderful birthday tag.




Supplies:
Spellbinders - Essential Sentiment clear stamp set (out of stock)

I hope you'll visit their website to see all of the wonderful new products they have in store for us.  Thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me.  I'll be back later this week with more examples.

Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment