Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Rubberstamps.com - More Bee A Honey Bear stamp set


I have two additional cards created from the Bee A Honey Bee stamp set that I featured yesterday.  I'm really excited to be part of this team and hope you garner a bit of inspiration from my examples. 



Card #1 uses only the florals from the set.  (And what fun florals they are!!!)  After stamping and cutting with my Brother Scan and Cut I did some very messy Copic coloring of the florals and leaves.  I really love this simple whimsical look.  I arranged the florals in a circle to create a wreath and adhered it to an embossed white panel.  I added a narrow border and popped the whole thing up on an A2 white card base.  I thought the addition of a black and white die cut sentiment was perfect for this design.

Supplies:
Rubberstamps.com - Bee A Honey Bear stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - Script Thanks and shadow die set
Simon Says Stamp - Blossom Field embossing folder
Honeybee Stamps - tiny white gems


My second card was inspired by a Winnie the Pooh DVD that my daughter watched on repeat as a toddler.  In it Pooh disguises himself as a bee to fool the hive into thinking he's one of them.  Think it worked?  LOL!


I colored this cute bear in Winnie the Pooh shades of yellow and orange.  The sentiment is from an older set by Ellen Hutson.  I adhered the finished panel to a scalloped card base before adding it to the brown card base.  I added in some of my favorite tiny gold stars as a finishing touch.


Rubberstamps.com - Bee A Honey Bear
Rubberstamps.com - Bee A Honey Bear svg cut file
Ellen Hutson - Totally Random Sayings stamp set
WPlus9 - Sunshine Layers die set
Honeybee Stamps - tiny gold stars

I have one more card to share with you.  It's been a busy week and I appreciate your support.

Thanks for visiting!

Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment