Friday, April 12, 2024

Spellbinders Propagation Garden --- Just a Note and Hugs

 

I'm back today with two more cards from the new Propagation Garden Collection by Annie Williams and Spellbinders.  Both cards combine both new release products with older ones from my stash.  First we'll start with this "just because" card.   


The leaves and embossing folder are part of the new release.  
The remaining products are all past releases from Spellbinders.


To create my card ...

I pressed Versamark ink onto the leaf plates and followed it with white embossing powder.  The sentiment is also a heat embossed image.  I used two dies from last fall's Notched Corner set to create the focal point grounding image.  I embossed the smaller one and opted to use the debossed side this time around.  I do believe this is going to be one of my "go-to" texture folders.  I absolutely love it!  I dug through my Spellbinders stash and found these florals dies from an older kit of the month.  The butterflies are also Spellbinders but I didn't record the name of the set.  (I think they came with a tree die????)

I'm pretty happy with the end result and love that I can combine so many older sets with new ones to get a very cohesive look.  

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Essential Sentiments stamp set (out of stock)
Spellbinders - Small Die of the Month club June 2020
Spellbinders - butterflies (set unknown)


My next card is a bit over the top but I'm rather digging it.  I used gold embossing powder on the Tropical Leaves set along with other gold elements to create a very special "hugs" card.



After die cutting all of my elements I clustered them in the top left corner trailing down along the embossed background.  I was thrilled that I actually captured some of the shine in my photograph.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - florals and leaves (unknown)


Thanks so much for visiting!!!  I hope you take an opportunity to check out the new products from the Spellbinders team and I will be back soon with more card examples from this wonderful company.

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment