Friday, April 12, 2024

Rubberstamps.com - You're a Keeper

 
I'm back with my final card from Rubberstamps.com for this month.  It features another fun bear set named You're a Keeper.  

(This is my second card for today so please feel free 
to browse around.  This has been a busy release week for me.)



I stamped, cut and colored my elements with Copic markers.  I knew I wanted a black background but was undecided about how to add the cute sentiment.  I thought this designer paper had some bee hive vibes so I used a notched border die to jazz it up a bit.  I realized after I stamped the sentiment that I'd forgotten the A from the set so I die cut the letter from white cardstock and colored it with my blue Copic.  I added some white lines for details and called this one done.

Rubberstamps.com - You're a Keeper stamp set
Altenew - Notebook Border die

I invite you to visit the Rubberstamps.com website for a look-see at all of the cute stamping products they have available.  Thanks so much for visiting!  Your time is much appreciated.

Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment