Tuesday, April 9, 2024

A Little Secret from Me and Rubberstamps.com

 

I've been keeping a little secret.  I was contacted a few months back and asked if I'd like to be a member of a new design team being started by Rubberstamps.com.  Let's just say they didn't have to twist my arm.  *wink*  


Today I'm delighted to share two cards with you that I created using the Bee A Honey Bear stamp set.  I added some of my personal products on these cards however all of the stamped images (sans the tiny bit of grass) are from the featured set.







I used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut out the stamped images however they do offer a free cut file in lieu of dies. I think this is a fabulous option.

You may notice that I took a bit of artistic liberty with Mr. Honey Bear.  Because I'm not a coloring expert I found him easier to color by drawing a line to separate out his tummy.  Depending on your coloring skills you may want to try this as well.

All of my images were colored with Copic alcohol markers.  I added the images to debossed/embossed panels.  I kept my first card very simple.  My second design has some added elements in the notebook edge, tiny stars and heat embossed sentiment.  

I think these will make wonderful encouragment cards for humans of all ages.  

Supplies:
Rubberstamps.com - Bee A Honey Bear stamp set
Colorado Craft Company - Greener Grass stamp set
We R Memories - old floral embossing folder
Altenew - Checkered Squares embossing folder
old, old, old EK Success notebook edge punch
Honeybee Stamps - tiny gold stars

We have an Instagram hop happening this week to introduce you to all of the new team members and their work.  I hope you'll join us there.  I do have additional cards to share later this week.  

Thanks so much for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere.  Your time is always appreciated!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment