Thursday, March 28, 2024

Seize the Birthday #280

 

Hello my Crafty Friends!  It's time for another round of our Seize the Birthday challenge with a new Topping for you to try.  Linda is our hostess and she's chosen the theme of Spring Flowers.







I opted for a dramatic look using black cardstock for both my panel as well as the base.  I die cut the elements using scraps of colored cardstocks.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white and I used tiny white gems for embellishments.  (Let me know if you think I overdid it with the gems. I wobble back and forth with my decision.)

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Small Die of the Month June 2020
Spellbinders - Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes stamp set
Honeybee Stamps - white gem stickers

I invite you to visit our blog for more wonderful spring inspiration and hope to see your card in our gallery.

Thanks so much for spending a bit of you day with me.

Jules


9 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color against the black base

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dramatic and great look for the lovely spring flowers. I like all of the gems! Bring them on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much, Jules! The colors are so pretty against the black. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is dramatic and the black background makes the images pop. A very pretty card Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice with the black background, certainly does make all the other colors pop! Love the hand extending the flowers to the birthday recipient too!! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules, this is so pretty with the bright colors against the black. I love it and I think the gems are prefect with the way you placed them. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours against the black Jules, very dramatic, and I think the little pops of white from the embellies are fun too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So dramatic and striking with the black background - the bold flowers just pop! Love it my friend! The white embellishments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love this idea. I think you had a great inspiration when you chose to use black for the background - really makes the flowers look much for brilliant! I think the gems look perfect. A gorgeous card, all in all!

    ReplyDelete