Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #246

 

It's 2024 which means that the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog is celebrating it's 10th year of challenges.  I'm a relative newbie (joined in March of 2020) but I'm very proud to be a part of this wonderful tribe.  Here's to longevity!

We are starting out the New Year with a literal "New" challenge.  We would like to see you use a "new to you" product, try a new technique, use a new tool, etc.  For my card today I used a new to me die set as well as some new to me designer paper.








The construction of my card is fairly straight forward, thanks to this wonderful paper pad from Pink and Main.  They've done all of the alcohol inking for you!  I simply die cut the focal image, created some background panel texture using a cover die, stamped the snark and added a few tiny gold stars before affixing it to a heavy weight card base.

Joining us as Reigning Queen is a dear friend of mine, Carol McFarland, the winner of our 2023 Vivid challenge.  I'd love for you to visit our blog and give all of these wonderful women some New Year's love.

Waffle Flower - Paper Bag die
Simon Says Stamp/Picket Fence Studios - Happy Water stamp set
Papertrey Ink - Linen Coverplate die
Pink & Main - Inked Oasis 6x6 paper pad

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy 2024.  It's bound to be another wild ride so we'll just hang on and take 'er as she comes. Thanks so much for visiting my humble abode on the web.


Jules


4 comments:

  1. Great card, Jules. Gin also similarly efficacious! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ain't that the truth?! Although, I confess WD40 is my duct tape; I use it on just about anything that moves. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muah ha ha ha ha this is sooooo perfect for "certain" members of our sisterhood
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just screams the truth! LOL! Love it! Also, I'm not sure who Donna is referring to...nudge nudge wink wink!

    ReplyDelete