Thursday, January 25, 2024

Seize the Birthday #276

 

Hello my fabulous friends!  Colleen is our host for this fortnight's challenge over at the Seize the Birthday blog.  For her Topping she has chosen "Kraft and One Other Color."  I made a very CAS card for my example.





The die I used today is a bit different in that it cuts a pattern out of the panel rather than cutting out an image to adhere to a panel.  (Does that make sense to anyone?) The die cut panel was then embossed with my favorite linen cover plate to give it a bit more interest.  The sentiment was stamped in brown and a few gold pearls were strategically placed for embellishments.  Like I said, a very CAS card.

Supplies: Cafe Cup die
Trinity Stamps - 
Papertrey Ink - linen cover plate
MFT - Coffee Order stamp set
gold pearls

I invite you to visit our blog where Loll is joining us as our Surprise Party Guest.  We'd love for you to add your creation to our gallery for a chance to guest with us in the future.  

Thanks for visiting for little corner of the blogsphere!

Jules


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS design Jules. LOVE the texture from the embossing plate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun coffee card! Love that "steam" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is CAS and when I saw it I thought masculine too. I have so much trouble with masculine cards. I am pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card, Jules with the extra texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card Jules. I'm not a coffee drinker but I love your card. JoAnn B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card! Of course, you had me at coffee! Hugs my friend and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extraordinary card, Jules!! Love how you added the texture to the card face after die cutting. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Jules! What a stylish card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, love it! What a great way to combine two natural colors and make it look awesome! Great card, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makes perfect sense Jules, love the added texture, I have this coverplate but only get a really subtle effect from it, fun sentiment too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab CAS card, Jules! I love the linen texture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS card - so elegant with the kraft and white. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete