Saturday, November 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - November 2023

 

How's the Christmas card crafting going?  Happy Little Stampers is here to help!  Our prompt for November is Bah Hum Bug....which is certainly one I can embrace.  LOL!  







I began with the sentiment, which is one I just adore.  The little elves are part of a different set but I thought they were the perfect accompaniment.  Because they're so small I opted to put them on a tag to create my focal point.  The red panel was ink blended around the edges and then embossed with a 3D folder.  I used a red/kraft/white color scheme which happens to be a favorite holiday color combo of mine.

Supplies:
Hero Arts - Offbeat Holiday stamp set
Hero Arts - Irreverent Elf Messages stamp set
Sunny Studio - Build a Tag 1 die set
Papertrey Ink - Linen Cover Plate
Altenew - Checked Diamond 3D embossing folder

I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  Prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  We would love to see your card in our gallery.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

3 comments: