Monday, October 30, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #703

 

My card today was created for the Just Us Girls challenge where they have a unique and fun prompt.



I decided to make mine a Christmas card.




This was so easy to create.  I began with a sheet of heavyweight gray cardstock.  One half was used as the card base.  Another quarter was embossed with a cover plate and cut down a quarter inch to serve as a panel which I popped up with fun foam.  I made my own circle stencil and very lightly blended with white pigment ink.  The remaining pieces are all die cuts.  I am in love with this card and if I were mass producing holiday cards this year (which I am not) this would be the design.  Who knows....maybe next year.  LOL!

Supplies:
Impression Obsession - Tis the Season die 
Impression Obsession - Christmas Icons dies
Papertrey Ink - Linen cover plate

Thanks so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the blogosphere!  Much appreciated.

Jules


4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the gman :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now I know that you , carol and I all have that great Christmas die set from Tim Holtz! Sweet card! Love the choice of grey! Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that cuteness contained in a circle that fits just in the middle of a card!!! Love the grey with the candy cane and gingerbread colors...along with the subtle texture! Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little gingerbread man made me smile Jules and I am in love with the linen coverplate. What a fab card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete