Thursday, October 26, 2023

Seize the Birthday #272


Wow!  I cannot believe how fast this month has flown!  It's time for our last Seize the Birthday challenge for October. This fortnight we're looking to the sky for inspiration.








I can't seem to get enough of autumn based cards and as you can see, today's card is no exception.  My background was created in two parts...a blended sky with clouds and a heat embossed paver sidewalk.  The wagon and all of it's components were die cut from colored cardstocks with some ink blending along with edges.  The stamped sentiment is in two parts...one directly stamped in the clouds and one heat embossed on the wagon.  I'm really happy with the way this one turned out.  

Supplies:
Honeybee Stamps - Little Red Wagon die set
Honeybee Stamps - Itty Bitty Pumpkins die set
Honeybee Stamps - Itty Bitty Leaves die set
Honeybee Stamps - Hey Pumpkin stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - On Solid Ground stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - Layering Rainbow stencil set


I invite you to visit our blog for more autumnal birthday inspiration from not only our Design Team members but also our Surprise Party Guest, Stef.
 

10 comments:

  1. I find that I am doing less stamping and more die cutting too. I love your autumn card with these fluffy clouds. It is the sky that we often see this time of year. The colors of the pumpkins and leaves really make a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you created the sky and the sidewalk. I am enjoying Fall cards this year as well. This is wonderful, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, what a great wagon with all those pumpkins showcasing that great sky and brick sidewalk. So cute. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun filled wagon with a great cloudy sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely filled with "Autumn". Love the sky and the sidewalk - they make a fine scene for a card, all together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little wagon and paved path! I can see this filled with lots of themed goodies, gorgeous autumn tones, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pumpkin wagon card, Jules. I love the layers of blue on the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wagon full of pumpkins. Such a cute card. JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect card for Autumn. Such a cute little pumpkin wagon ..... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this - love the dies you chose. So cute and great implementation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete