Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Inkspirational Challenge #300


You know that carefree feeling of being "caught up?"  No?  Me either.  Ha!  But I have had some extra free time recently to continue playing along with other challenges.  Today I'm back with a card for the Inkspirational Challenge where they want to see cards with matching envelopes.



 

I have a little bin of new goodies that I keep to the side of my desk.  This stencil and die set have sat there for ages untouched however they are virgins no more!  I stenciled a panel of white cardstock with Weathered Wood and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide inks (I think I have found a new fav combo) and added some stenciling to the bottom corner of a colored envelope while I had it out.  I then used the same colors, along with Spun Sugar, to blend out some white orchid die cuts that I arranged on white cardstock cut from a diamond die.  The die also cuts a narrow frame which I added in silver metallic.  The sentiment was heat embossed in silver as well.  I had a few smaller florals left over so I added in a tag to go with the card/envie combo.  I'm a bit extra like that.  *wink*  I did strongly consider adding my usual clear droplets but I thought this was busy enough.

I'm also sharing this over at Darnell's NBUS blog and these products will be filed in with the rest of my stash.



Supplies:
Waffle Flower - Layered Orchid stencil and dies
Sizzix - Geometric Winter die set
The Ton - Basic Sentiments stamp set
Sugar Pea Design - With Love tag die set

Thanks so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the blogosphere!  Much appreciated.

Jules


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jules! Had to laugh about being caught up! So glad you're having time to play. I love the result. I caught you over on NBUS. Gorgeous colors for those orchids, such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card, tag, and envelope are beautiful and so clean and precise, Jules! I agree with you about that beautiful color combo! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS and ridding the world of virginal products!😄Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and delicate! The envelope is a great match to the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete