Thursday, October 12, 2023

Seize the Birthday #271


It is time for a fresh prompt and another round of birthday cards over at the Seize the Birthday challenge blog.  Our prompt is actually a color challenge where we would love to see you work with Hot Pink and Lime Green.

 




I used a really cute snowglobe/gumball machine die set from Cottage Cutz for my card today.  It was basically just a matter of die cutting the elements in our chosen colors, stamping the tag and assembling. I used vellum for the glass and a dark gray for the card base.  (I'm really wishing I'd gone with black in hindsight.) I really find these types of cards therapeutic to create.

Supplies:
Cottage Cutz - Snowglobe die
Altenew - Masonry Wall embossing folder
Simon Says Stamp - Tiny Words stamp set

I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration from the Design Team and our Surprise Party Guest, Stef.

And as always, thanks so much for visiting me on my blog.

Jules


8 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, and great inspiration as I just purchased a very similar die during a Spellbinder's sale. So much fun to join Seize the Birthday this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, your gumball machine is just too cute in pink and green. Awesome card. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, I love your card!! It is so refreshing to see something other than flowers! It must be time to refresh my supply of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fun card in the hot pink bubble gum makes me smile. You are right that card making is therapeutic. For me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love gum ball machines to this day! Darling use of the colors, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink and lime green bubblegum, so clever! I thought of licorice allsorts as they are a fave. Love this cute card Jules, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab gumball machine, Jules! Childhood revisited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this card! Such a clever idea to use the vellum. Great textured background too.

    ReplyDelete