Sunday, October 29, 2023

Inkspirational Challenge #301

 

Today's card was created for the current Inkspirational Challenge where the Word is COLD.  I thought it was the perfect opportunity to play with some "new to me" stamps and dies from Ellen Hutson.  (Man, I'm gonna miss that store.)








I began with the stamping and die cutting of the focal sentiment, adding in some glitter along with top of the words to mimic snow.  I die cut the white cardstock panel, overlaying it above teal cardstock.  (Some of it looks black in the photo but it's teal.)  This was layered overtop of a panel of patterned paper before adhering it to a white card base.  The black sentiment strip was heat embossed in white and the snowflakes were die cut from white glitter cardstock.  I added in some grey pearls as accents.  

Supplies:
Ellen Hutson - North Pole Greetings
Ellen Hutson - Nordic Cross Cover plate
Simon Says Stamp - Snowflake dies
Darice - Snowflake die

Thanks so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the blogosphere!  Much appreciated.

Jules

2 comments:

  1. What a great mix of patterns and colors Jules - LOVE that giant NORTH POLE covered in frost on top and the glittery white snowflakes! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Cold! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really bold and fun! Love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete