Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #227

 

I'm popping in with a last minute entry into the current Tic Tac Toe challenge.  Many of the board elements are fall/Halloween related but I took my card in a different direction.  My apologies for the sub-par photo.  It's been cloudy all day and it's the best I could achieve last minute.





I chose the middle row of 
Foil/Green/Embossing
to create a holiday card.



I hot foiled and die cut my sentiment.  The tree ornaments were die cut, embossed and then edged with ink.  I also embossed the background panel and lightly edged it with a very light blue ink before adding it to the card base.  I used some gold pearls to finish it off.

Supplies:
Birch Press Designs - Classic Ornament dies
Spellbinders - Merry Glimmer sentiment set
Stampin Up - Painted Texture embossing folder

Thank you so much for visiting!!!  Your time is much appreciated.

Jules

1 comment: