Thursday, September 28, 2023

Seize the Birthday #270

Welcome to another fabulous round of the Seize the Birthday challenges!!!  Our fearless leader Nancy is our hostess and she has chosen a very fun Topping with lots of versatility.  Any guesses? 





Did you guess correctly?


It's time to pick a die and use it on repeat.  If the Topping is not to your liking, any birthday card works.  

I've made several cocktail type cards recently so I decided it was time to sober up a bit and create a coffee card.  *wink*  The creation of this was made simple with the use of designer paper which I used for both the background and the little ledge.  The travel cups were die cut using the familiar colors of Starbucks.  I adhered three in a horizontal row and stamped the sentiment below.  I added in more green with the hearts as well as the narrow mat.  I think this would make a wonderful gender neutral card that's perfect for a gift card.  

Supplies:
MFT - Die Cuts and Scraps die set
MFT - Coffee Order stamp set
Honeybee Stamps - Freshed Brewed 6x6 pattern paper pack

I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration from the Design Team.  

And as always, thanks so much for visiting me on my blog.

Jules



9 comments:

  1. Ha ha, this is the cutest coffee card I've seen in a while. I really love all the white space and the cute birthday sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this topping, Jules and of course you had me at coffee! Have fun tonight hope everything turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. A wonderful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The tiny coffee cups look adorable! And I love how, unexpectedly, the dark brown background is looking so fabulous! The little green hearts are the perfect finish! Totally love!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this modern vibe card, Jules! It’s bold, yet understated. Very urban!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute little cups! Love how you've placed the hearts and that is a great background for them, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a warm and cozy card! Love the layout and colour combo.

    ReplyDelete