Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Color Throwdown Challenge #762 - Featured Stamper

It is my pleasure to have been chosen as this week's Featured Stamper over at the Color Throwdown challenge blog!  I appreciate the shout out and wonderful comments I received with my sunbathing shark card.  (Sharks are my jam. *wink*)  Today I'm showcasing my card created with this week's color quartet.






This color collection is far more muted and earthier in hue than my usual go to colors which did prove to be challenging at first.  After some thought I gathered up Distress Oxide colors, die cut a bunch of autumnal elements from white cardstock and got to work with blending.  I decided on a two over two design (mimicking the quilt theme) with a stamped greeting onto a panel of rustic cream cardstock.  I popped the panel up and within a frame of kraft postage stamp die cut.  I continued the rustic cream by using it as my card base.  In the end I'm very happy with this "not so me" card.  Now bring on Florida Fall!  

Supplies:
Pink and Main - Fall Wreath Decor dies
Spellbinders - Envelope of Wonder dies
Spellbinders - Autumn Wonder dies
Spellbinders - DOTM Aug 2018 (birds)
Avery Elle - Postage die set
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Fall Y'All stamp set

Thanks so much to the Color Throwdown team for this wonderful opportunity to play with you all.  And thanks so much to my blog readers.  Your visits are always appreciated.

Jules

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Julie! So glad you're our Guest Stamper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simply gorgeous! Love the postage dies with those fabulous fall dies on each panel!

    ReplyDelete