Saturday, September 16, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #243


Welcome to another Sisterhood Saturday.  Before I get in to today's post I would like to direct your attention to yesterday's Snarky Sisterhood blog where we hopped along with Lindsey's Legacy.  Check it out if you missed it.  

Edna is feeling quite spunky these days and would like us all to Go Vivid with our creations.  It was the perfect opportunity for me to pull out my alcohol inks and have some fun.  








I opted for a very vivid and quite non-traditional Halloween card.  I created my alcohol inked background first thing as they take a bit to dry.  I die cut the ghost in white and layered him three high, adding in black letters as inlay.  (The die cut lettering inside the ghost is part of the die.)  The sentiment was stamped just below.  The spiders were die cut from black cardstock.  If you look closely you will see a silver thread that serves as the web.  The finished panel was matted in black and adhered to a heavy weight black card base. 

Supplies:
Ranger - alcohol inks
Simon Says Stamp - Halloween dies
Miss Ink Stamps - Boo Sheet stamp set


I invite you to don your Polaroid sunglasses and visit our blog for more vivid designs.  I hope you're inspired to play along!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


2 comments:

  1. Muah ha ha ha ha this is so awesome, love the background, the ghostie and of course the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your non-traditional Halloween card - especially like the spiders, Jo x

    ReplyDelete