Sunday, September 17, 2023

Color Throwdown Challenge #760

 

You know you're a shark fiend when a friend emails you about a particular challenge.  I'm so happy I had time to play because I was ALL IN!



I mean, look at this!  It was made for me.  



I began by coloring the die cut shark with Copics in the challenge colors.  The backgrounds were both created by ink blending through stencils.  I didn't plan my sentiment position ahead of time but a bit of fussy cutting helped me with the placement.  I plopped in a few sequins for some added interest.  It's a busy card but I know several people in my life who would love it.

Supplies:
Create it with Joy - 2023 Shark Week kit
MFT - Pool stencil
MFT - Radiating Rays stencil

Thanks so much for visiting me in my little corner of the blogosphere.  Much appreciated!

Jules



1 comment:

  1. That image made me laugh out loud...so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete