Saturday, September 2, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #242

 

Welcome to another Snarky Saturday with the Sisterhood.  We are a group of cardmakers who love to keep things light and laughable.  If this is your thing, you're in the right place.

This fortnight we are looking for Retro themed cards.  I decided to go for a 1960s inspired image with a slight bit of sarcasm. 








I opted for a loose bit of coloring which not only makes the image look super cool and retro, it also made creating this card super simple.  I stamped the image, scribbled it a bit with some Karin markers, matted it onto a piece of designer paper (hard to see but it has glossy circles on the matte background), slapped it onto a white card base and added a preprinted sentiment.  Could not have been easier!

Supplies:
Penny Black - Love Ya! stamp set
Tim Holtz/Stampendous - Small Talk sentiment stickers

I invite you to visit our blog for more retro designs and hope you're inspired to play along!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. Your colouring is outstanding - however did you get that look? Great card, had me swoooooooning! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh love that image, very ohhh la la...and that is one of my all time favourite sentiments!

    ReplyDelete