Friday, September 1, 2023

Color Hues #71

 

It's the first of the month which means we have a new color combination on the Color Hues challenge blog.  This fortnight we'd like to see cards using the hues of Tangerine and Violet.






This netting is an unused element from a previous project so I decided to put it to good use here by adding it to what would be nontraditional beachy colors.  I did some ink blending with Oxides to create the background and adhered the net at a diagonal.  I plopped a messy nest of gold thread beneath a die cut sand dollar, which I popped up with some foam tape.  I stamped my sentiment onto a narrow tag and added some gold bling to finish it off.

Supplies:
Amy Design - Maritime Fishing Net
Reverse Confetti - Sand Dollar die
Simply Graphic - English Sentiment stamp set
Spellbinders - Swalltail Tags die

I invite you to join us over at the Color Hues blog where you'll see many wonderful and varied card designs using our new combination of tangerine and purple.

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

7 comments:

  1. Such a unique and creative card, Steph! The colors just pop! You get the award for creativity this round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and FUN Jules! I'm loving the design of this card and the non-traditional seaside colors...a happy, happy card! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative use of the colours Jules, the net really brings the design together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules, this is such a great use of the challenge colours! That Maritime fishing net is amazing and I might need one too! This one makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules, seeing as my last name is BEACH - I give total approval to your non-traditional beachy card! The fishing net is really a great element and the sand dollar wows! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules, a beautiful background for your net and sand dollar! Beachy and lovely!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jules, what a clever way to use these colors! I totally love the net and the sand dollar over the non-traditional beachy colors. So smart! Love it!

    ReplyDelete