Monday, September 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers - September Christmas Challenge

 

It's time once again for a new monthly prompt over at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas blog.  Our theme for September is Snow Globe.





I took a simple approach to this month's theme by opting not to make my snow globe into a shaker card.  I heat embossed the sentiment onto some designer paper which I used inside the die cut shaker dome, adding in some white glitter paper to serve as snow.  Die cut poinsettia leaves were added to the globe after first adhering it to another panel of designer paper.  This is a bit fiddly for mass production but definitely not as fiddly as a traditional shaker card.

Supplies:
Poppystamps - Snowglobe die set
Paper Trey Ink - designer papers
Poppystamps - Small Poinsettia dies
Hero - Arts - sentiment stamp set

I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  Prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  We would love to see your card in our gallery.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. I saw your nice comment, there is a translate button in my side bar Julie but the reindeer and the matching stamp were cute out from a card I received many years ago and were to cute to end in the bin 😉.
    Hugs from Holland XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete