Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Just Us Girls #697


I have been having so much fun with my autumn supplies, both new and old.  I think it's because we don't experience a fall season here in Florida so I'm manufacturing my own in the way of autumnal cards.  Today I'm playing with my friends over at the Just Us Girls Challenge where they have a Fall Mood board this week.



 



I did something a bit different for me in that I die cut my elements from designer papers rather than my usual method of cardstock blending.  I also chose a designer paper background as my feature panel so this one came together quickly.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Large DOTM 10/2019
Spellbinders - Autumn Wonder dies
Spellbinders - Envelope of Wonder dies
Honeybee Stamps - Mix of 6x6 papers

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Jules

3 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I love the Fall colour combo, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color of your truck and the fall harvest it's holding! This is charming, Julie. So happy to spot this in the JUGs gallery, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your truck with its bounty of fall harvest is super cute! So wonderful to see you over at JUGS! Thank you!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete