Thursday, September 21, 2023

Color Throwdown Challenge #761

 

Good morning Crafty Friends!  I am here today with a very quick CAS card that I created for this week's Color Throwdown challenge.  








 I am in love with this mood board!

I love the colors and the graphics and knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use.  I lined them all up in my Misti, stamping the outlines in crisp pigment ink followed by the interiors with dye inks.  I just love the kitschy feel to these images and these retro colors are perfect.  Super simple card to recreate.

Supplies:
MFT - Coffee Date stamp set
MFT - Coffee Order stamp set

Thanks so much for visiting!  Oh!!!  Before I forget, my sun bathing shark card won the Color Throwdown challenge last week so you'll see a new card of mine featured on their blog next week.  I hope you'll stop by and check it out.

Jules

4 comments:

  1. I love this card so much!!!! What a fabulous take on this challenge!!! Perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I predict a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught this in the CTD gallery, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete