Thursday, September 14, 2023

JUGS #696

 

I found myself with some free time today so I jumped in at the last minute to play along with the Just Us Girls Challenge.  The current Word Week prompt is Moon.









My design began with a Distress Oxide inked night sky background.  To it I added some small die cuts as well as a trio of stamped and die cut ghosts.  I've never been much for Halloween cards but this Boo Sheet stamp set from Miss Ink is one of my all time favs from any catagory.  You will be seeing quite a bit of it in the near future.

Supplies:
Miss Ink - Boo Sheet stamp set
Pink and Main - Fall Wreath Decor dies

This is the second of two posts for today so scroll down if you missed the earlier one.  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Jules

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Jules. I have this set out on my desk to use again. One of my favs! Love your night sky and your moon too! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN sentiment! This is such a cute card, Julie. So happy to have you joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment, Julie. Such a cute scene with the ghosts, moon and of course the owl, my fav. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ghosts and a great sky and moon! So glad you joined us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete