Thursday, September 14, 2023

Spellbinders - Envelope of Wonder Release

 

This is my third and final post featuring new dies sent to me by Spellbinders.  Today I'm showcasing the fabulous Envelope of Wonder die set.



This die set is absolutely AMAZING!  It includes the envelope die, the tag die AND  all of the dies to create the florals shown here.  My only additions to this set were the cardstock scraps and the sentiment stamp.

To create the card all I did was die cut and assemble the envelope and then stuff it full of die cut florals.  Very easy and gratifying.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Envelope of Wonder die set

I do hope you found something in this new release that catches your attention.  A huge thanks to Spellbinders for the wonderful products!

Tomorrow I'll be back with some special posts in honor of my dear friend Lindsey.


Thank you so very much for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere!

Jules







No comments:

Post a Comment