Saturday, August 19, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #241

 

Happy Sisterhood Saturday everyone!  It's time for another round of "Guess That Prompt!"  which may prove a bit challenging based on my card.  



Any thoughts?  One hint:  It has nothing to do with sharks.  



Yeah, I admit that a slight reference to the theme from Jaws may not be entirely musical but I'm determined to work this awesome Shark Week kit into as many challenges as I can.  Ha!

I used two colors of Distress Oxides inks to create the background.  The stamping was done with black pigment ink and clear embossing powder.  The images were colored with Copics with the shark popped up with an Action Wobbler.  I added a narrow black mat before adhering the panel to my white card base.  

Supplies:
Create it With Joy - Shark Week kit 2023
Avery Elle - Hello Chum stamp set (surfboard)

Visit our blog for more musical inspiration.  We would love for you to flood our gallery with your genius.   

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules



3 comments:

  1. We're currently playing elves at Christmas Kickstart - can you get a shark into that? Ha ha ha! Great card, Jules, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaws theme totally works...perfect for your 'grinning' shark! I'm guessing this will be heading to your grandson, who will absolutely love it!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally musical AND an awesome shark card!
    Have I told you a million times yet how much I love your shark cards??
    :)

    ReplyDelete