Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Color Hues #70

 

The Color Hues gang is back with another Color Duo for you to try.  Once I saw the colors Stef chose, I knew exactly what I was going to make. 




Would you like fries with that?



The fries and coke were die cut from colored cardstocks and shadowed with Copic markers.  I stamped the small sentiment along with bottom of a die cut dome and then adhered the die cuts.  The larger sentiment was also created with die cuts and adhered below the focal image onto a red card base.  I felt like it needed a bit more sumthin' sumthin' so I added the fine line frame onto the front.  

Anyone feeling like a trip to McDonald's is now in order?

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Drive Thru die set
Altenew - Fine Frames die set
MFT - Stitched Dome die set
Concord & 9th - Special Edition stamp set
MFT - Little Dies Uppercase set

I invite you to join us over at the Color Hues blog where you'll see many wonderful and varied card designs using our new combination of red and yellow.

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

10 comments:

  1. When I first saw your card I said to myself, of course, it couldn't be anything else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design Jules! When I first saw your card, it made me laugh because I would have never thought of it, but it works so perfectly for this color combo. I am still laughing and enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Talk about having the perfect dies for this color combination! This is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love fries and a milkshake, please! You captured these colors with fun and made a delightful card, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, Fun Fun and Fabulous! You really hit this out of the park! I totally enjoyed catching up with you today! I will be in touch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please...I'll definitely take a large fry and a diet coke!! This just couldn't be any cuter or better use of the challenge colors Jules...you definitely nailed this one and I love, LOVE it!! Hugs and have a great weekend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, of course you hit the nail on the head Jules! What a fun card! And no, whenever I see the MacDonald's sign, I fancy a salad!!! Vicky x
    Craftingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. French fries is absolutely such a fun way to use these colours Jules. This my friend has me craving fries from McDonald's! Nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors work perfectly with your fries and a drink! So fun! and now I'm craving fries.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fries for the win, Jules! LOVE this!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete