Saturday, July 8, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #238

 

Welcome to another installment of Sisterhood Saturday where we have lots of new snark to boost your mental health.  Today marks a new prompt for this fortnight...Upcycle.






Our Lee is such a clever human!


There are many ways to incorporate this prompt but for me what came to mind was altering "any ole something into something else."  Or in my case, a store bought card into a semi handmade one.  This particular card was given to me by a friend who knows flamingos are my spirit animal and I love her for that.
  
I removed the front of her card, cut it down, slapped a new hand stamped sentiment banner over top of the original greeting, added some bling and then adhered it to a hand stamped card base.  Voila!  A new card is born.  

Supplies:
Mass Produced Card Front
Hero Arts - Tropical Foliage background stamp
Technique Tuesday - Sassy Birthday stamp set
Little Things by Lucy - Fairytale Crystals

I'm excited to see just what you choose to Upcycle.  We have wonderful examples from my Sistahs on the blog as well as a card from our new Reigning Queen Granne.  We all love a good snark but it's not a prerequisite to enter.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, Jules! I do love a nice flamingo and this one's a beaut! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant repurpose of a card!
    Diggin the flamingo

    ReplyDelete