Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers - July Christmas Challenge

 
Happy Fourth of July to my USA friends.  I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful day off from work and spending it with family and friends.  

Today I'm sharing a card created for our Happy Little Stampers July Christmas challenge where the (optional) prompt is Twinkle.




This fabulous die set is new to me and I really, really wanted to use it while still adhering to our prompt so I gave this cute reindeer some twinkling stars on his antlers.  



I used several different colors of cardstocks to die cut the elements and then followed the package design to adhere them together.  I added the stars to his antlers (the packaging shows flowers), adhered him to an embossed panel, added a die cut sentiment banner and then finally an overload of bling.  (In hindsight, it was far too many but it is what it is.)  The whole panel was popped up with fun foam onto a heavyweight red card base.  

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Magical Deer die set
Spellbinders - So Many Sentiments die set
Fun Stampers Journey - Cozy Knit embossing folder
Mama Elephant - Confetti Cuts die (stars)

I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Prompts are always optional but remember that only holiday cards qualify.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. I adore this, Jules! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the colours you used. I have this die set and it looks so pretty but wow - is it ever a LOT of work with such tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete